Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: AnnoZone Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ReggieMcFly

Frisch Angeheuert

• »ReggieMcFly« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 2. Juni 2008

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 2. Juni 2008, 10:22

Nova Fora help

Hello. I am having problems with the first mission in the campaign, but I can't find an active English-speaking forum. I hope somebody here will read this and be able to offer some advice.

My problem is that I have completed all the objectives for the mission, but when I sail west (with all necessary goods and military) the mission does not end. A screen appears that says "loading" and then the game crashes back to the menu screen. I'm sure I have done everything that I should have, but I cannot progress to the second mission. :traurig:

Can anyone help me please? ?(

Sorry if this question has been answered before. I tried using the "search" function but could not understand most of the replies!

annokrat

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2003

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 2. Juni 2008, 17:50

this question has been ask very often, but nobody had crashes when "loading" appears.

my thoughts at the moment:
- "loading" means, that you have completed all quests and game wants to load next scenario (called "barbarossa's thron" in german)
- seems there is a problem regarding your installation of 1503 or your computer.

probably re-installing 1503 could solve the problem.

annokrat
  anno 1503, das beste anno aller zeiten.
anno 1701, das anno für ewige anfänger.

ReggieMcFly

Frisch Angeheuert

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 2. Juni 2008, 19:56

RE: Nova Fora help

Thanks for the reply Annokrat. I have tried re-installing but unfortunately it doesn't seem to help.

Do you know what advice was given to other players who have encountered the same problem? Do you know anyone who has solved it?

annokrat

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2003

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 2. Juni 2008, 22:33

"Do you know what advice was given to other players who have encountered the same problem?"

other players had problems to find west or they had wrong soldiers on their ships.
your problem is different.

what computer do you use? an old one? with less ram?

annokrat
  anno 1503, das beste anno aller zeiten.
anno 1701, das anno für ewige anfänger.

ReggieMcFly

Frisch Angeheuert

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 3. Juni 2008, 10:01

I am playing on a laptop - but it is new and has never had problems running low spec games like this before. I have upgraded the RAM too.

I don't think it is a hardware problem as the game had run fine up to that point.