Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Kateker

Schatzjäger

• »Kateker« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 26. Oktober 2006

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008, 23:28

Answers for 1maddog1

It did work several times for me. Did you get rid of everything that costs? Ore smelter, soldiers? did you start to sell wood, food?

Edit: kann bitte einer der Admins mal den Thread im Pool zurechtschneiden und hierherverlagern? Danke! :hauwech:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kateker« (21. Dezember 2008, 23:33)

1maddog

Frisch Angeheuert

Registrierungsdatum: 22. Dezember 2008

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 22. Dezember 2008, 22:36

RE: Answers for 1maddog1

Swords only shows me where that market wagon is, I can find no soldiers tho I have defense expense. I get rid of the ore smelter right away. Never tried building a fishers hut and selling the food.

Dobber

Plankenstürmer

Registrierungsdatum: 5. März 2006

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2008, 06:51

That soldier is cleverly hidden I suppose! Try moving the market wagon and searching again. And the wait on the bricks can be a very long wait. You can sell a little bit of food if you build a fisher's hut. Don't over buy on cloth and set your purchase price for bricks at the max, sometimes that can encourage the traders to sell bricks to you. But still at that you will have to wait until the other players are selling brick to the trader. Only buy 3 brick if you are worried about running out of gold. I put mine on F7 and let it run tilll I get the bricks. I also sleep the woodcutter when he is waiting on trees to grow back in the 7 plots available.

1maddog

Frisch Angeheuert

Registrierungsdatum: 22. Dezember 2008

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2008, 14:07

RE: Answers for 1maddog1

I will try these new hints next year as I have Holiday travels now
A merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you!