Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

gabrimo

Frisch Angeheuert

• »gabrimo« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 15. Juni 2024

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 15. Juni 2024, 01:14

Ist es möglich, den Namen von Inseln in einem Spielstand zu ändern?

Guten Abend, zunächst möchte ich sagen, dass ich kein Deutsch spreche und einen Übersetzer verwende. Da ich keine bestimmte Sitzung auf Englisch gefunden habe, blieb mir nur diese übrig!

Ich würde gerne wissen, ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt, die Namen der Inseln in einem Spielstand zu bearbeiten. Ich bevorzuge es, nur die Spielstandsdatei zu bearbeiten, um die ursprünglichen Namen nicht zu ändern.

Ich habe keine Erfahrung mit Anno 1404-Mods, aber ich glaube, dass eine einfache Namensänderung nicht zu kompliziert sein sollte, vielen Dank im Voraus!

Registrierungsdatum: 9. Juni 2021

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 15. Juni 2024, 08:39

Hi and welcome Gabrino!
You can change the name of a island ingame. Just click on the contor, the main warehouse at the coast, and in the top right corner you can see the name of the island. Click on it and then you can change it.
I hope I could help you!
Greetings
Jesusreallylives!
  Mein Mod Anno 1405: http://www.annozone.de/forum/index.php?p…&threadID=16872 :hey:
Nach dem Tod geht es ohne Jesus in die Hölle, mit Jesus in den Himmel! Was wählst du?

gabrimo

Frisch Angeheuert

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 15. Juni 2024, 21:23

Hi and welcome Gabrino!
You can change the name of a island ingame. Just click on the contor, the main warehouse at the coast, and in the top right corner you can see the name of the island. Click on it and then you can change it.
I hope I could help you!
Greetings
Jesusreallylives!
Thanks for the attention sir, but I'm talking about all islands, not only the ones I settled...

I'd like to give them name of real Countries or something, just for immersion sake and because it will be easy for me to remember.

The game doesn't seems to offer that feature unfortunately, which is kinda silly to be honest.

Artey

SeeBär

Registrierungsdatum: 15. August 2021

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Juni 2024, 01:34

I don't really get what you're trying to do. The islands don't have names, except the internal ones like N_S01, but I doubt you want to change those. The names in the game aren't the names of the islands, but of the cities. If multiple players have buildings on the same island, then they have different names, too. As Jesus wrote, you can change the names of your own cities, but of course you can't normally change the names of cities that don't belong to you. And unsettled islands don't have cities, so they don't have names either.

Ach, und Jesus ist auch wieder da. Ich hab die Hoffnung nie aufgegeben, aber du hast meine Geduld ganz schön auf die Probe gestellt.

gabrimo

Frisch Angeheuert

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Juni 2024, 14:45

I don't really get what you're trying to do. The islands don't have names, except the internal ones like N_S01, but I doubt you want to change those. The names in the game aren't the names of the islands, but of the cities. If multiple players have buildings on the same island, then they have different names, too. As Jesus wrote, you can change the names of your own cities, but of course you can't normally change the names of cities that don't belong to you. And unsettled islands don't have cities, so they don't have names either.

Ach, und Jesus ist auch wieder da. Ich hab die Hoffnung nie aufgegeben, aber du hast meine Geduld ganz schön auf die Probe gestellt.
I just want to change the names of all settled islands...

For example, my main island could be England, van der Mark's main island could be Netherlands, while Helena Flores could be Portugal and so on. For the secondary islands I could explore the allies/colonies of those countries...

Artey

SeeBär

Registrierungsdatum: 15. August 2021

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Juni 2024, 17:01

I don't know of a way to do that, sorry. The city names don't seem to be stored in plain text in the save files.